juli 05, 2013

Balika Vadhu 5th July 2013 Written Episode

Sanchi interrupts Ganga’s performance and says, now a surprise from me. She tells Jagya, I am sure no one can give you better surprise than this. Her drive brings the cake and Sanchi says, the most awesome cake for the most awesome person. Everyone goes on the stage. Jagya is ready to cut the cake, and right then, Ganga brings her cake.
Both cakes beside each other and now there’s confusion for Jagya, which one he will cut first. Daddu suggests him to cut both together, one the crowd will handle, and other, Daddu himself will manage. Everyone laughs. Dadisa says, cut one by one. Sanchi candles her cake and gives knife to Jagya. Anandi candles Ganga’s cake. Daddu cannot wait to eat cake and asks Jagya to cut them now. Jagya is in a big dilemma. Jagya blows the candles and cuts Ganga’s cake first. Sanchi is very disappointed. Before he cuts Sanchi’s cake, he receives a call from hospital saying a patient got heart attack. Him and hospital staff rush to the hospital. Sanchi’s eyes are filled with tears as candles die out on her cake.
In the hospital, police call Jagya and inform him that they have found a goon who they believe might have attacked on Jagya with other goons. Inspector says, he’s from nearby village and was in Jaitsar that day. If you can come and identify him. Jagya says, I have an emergency case, I can’t come right now. Inspector says, I am having pressure from others, it seems like he has some big contacts and I can’t keep him in the custody for too long. If you come and identify, then I can arrest him. Lal Singh tells Jagya to go and he will manage everything. Jagya says, I can’t leave my patient like that. He calls Shiv and asks him to go. He also tells him not to tell this to anyone. Shiv lies to his family that he has to go to talk with new collector, but tells truth to Anandi by calling her on a side. He leaves.
Patient’s old parents beg Jagya to save their son. Jagya says, it’s my duty to do his treatment. We will try our best, please be patient. Jagya and Lal Singh are doing patient’s treatment.
Mahi and Aashima finish their dinner. Mahi asks Aashima how her trip went. Aashima says, awesome.. I don’t know how 15 days passed.. she praises the village. Aashima is going to wash her hands and again sees Shiv-Anandi’s photo, and gets tensed. Mahi decides to prepare a sweet dish for her to change her mood as he knows she is upset. After preparing the dish, Mahi is proud of himself.
Police ask the goon why he attacked on Jagya in front of Shiv. The goon says, I said, I am innocent. I didn’t attack on him. Inspect tells Shiv, he won’t say anything that easily. Shiv says, if you give me permission, then I would like to talk to him. Inspector says, you don’t need any permission. Shiv says, I am no more collector of Jaitsar so I do need permission. Inspector gives him the permission.
Mahi brings the dish to Aashima. Aashima asks what’s that? Even Mahi doesn’t know name of it. He says, it’s just my creativity. Before she eats, Mahi tells her to praise even if it’s not good. Aashima says, I am already impressed by your creativity so let me praise before I eat. It looks Yummy, she says. She is about to eat, but Mahi asks her to blow the candle first, which he put on it. They both go to blow together and their cheeks touch each other. Mahi then counts down the numbers and they blow the candle together. Aashima eats it first and loves it. She asks Mahi to eat as well. Mahi eats and then asks Aashima, why didn’t you tell Shiv bhaiya that you used to him? Aashima gets up and walks away and cries on a side. Mahi comes to her. She says, I wanted to tell him, that is why I went to Jaitsar. But before I express my feelings, she expressed his feelings that he started loving Anandi. The rest is history. Mahi says, that is why you didn’t come to their wedding. Aashima says, shiv never figured it out, but Anandi figured it out why I didn’t attend the wedding because I used to love Shiv. Mahi says, she is such a sensible person who can find out everything. Aashima also praises Anandi and says, if she wasn’t that nice, then I would never let my love go to someone else that easily. I would have fought for the man whom I love. But Anandi understood my feelings without me telling her, and it was hard for me to face her. It’s been so many months, and still I am trying to forget Shiv. If Anandi had seen me, then she would have got it.. that is why…. She cries and hugs Mahi.
All guests are now gone. Shiv’s family and Jagya’s family sit down to gossip. Ira quietly touches Sanchi’s hand. Sanchi asks Ganga where is Manu. Ganga says, he is in his room. Sanchi asks, can I play with him? Sanchi and Ganga leave.
Daddu now tells Dadisa, we want to talk to you about something important.
Voiceover: If you are not confident enough for any decision or offer, then it’s very hard to support it or to be part of it.
Precap: Same as yesterday. [Jagya cuts the cake. Later, Daddu tells Dadisa that Sanchi likes Jagya and wants to marry him. Ganga hears it.
Later, Sanchi tells Ganga that her family came to talk about her rishta with Jagya. Ganga seems to be hurt.]

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar