april 20, 2013

Ketaki Kadam gets back to the sets of Qubool Hai after a break for her exams


http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ketaki-kadam-gets-back-sets-qubool-hai-after-break-her-exams


Ketaki Kadam who essays the role of Humeira in Zee TV’s Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) is excited about getting back to her “shooting family” after a break owing to her exams.
Talking about it, Ketaki told Tellychakkar.com, “I was away to my hometown Pune to give my exams. I am presently in my second year of B.Com. My papers were continuous, and I needed a week’s break from my show Qubool Hai. The producers managed my dates pretty well, even when the track focussed on my engagement (Humeira) with Ayaan (Rishabh Sinha). I got back to Mumbai yesterday and will resume shoot from today.”
Ketaki further elaborated, “I have been missing my Qubool Hai family. We have a rocking time on the sets, and I always have the eagerness to go to shoot. My best buddies from the show happen to be Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) and Najma (Neha Laxmi Iyer). Even though we don’t’ get to shoot together, we see to it that we hang out whenever possible post our shoot.”
When asked about her juggling act managing shoot as well as studying for her exams, the girl said, “Well, it used to get tough. I never studied prior to getting my schedule and time table. And when the exam dates were announced, I had to start studying and there was no option left as education is equally important to me as my show. I used to study between 1-3 am at night, and catch up with sleep for few hours and then run for my shoot at 8.30 am the next morning. I am glad that my exams are over. I am kicked about getting back to work (smiles).”
Ketaki, may you pass out with flying colors. Enjoy your shoot in Qubool Hai.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar